Stark Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stark Industries

Making the world a better place through Technology.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapons Development IC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

Weapons Development IC Empty
PostSubject: Weapons Development IC   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Axel was waiting for the man to come and see her. She had been informed that he would be there and she was feeling a little edgy. The woman moved over to her computers and fell down into the chairs. The information scrawling across the screen was running from the car. She glanced at it. everything looked well after her adjustments.

She minimized that and brought up a holo. It rotated in front of her. The armor that had been gifted to her from Alex upon their first meeting was looking a bit different. She had adjusted the shape to fit her a bit easier it wasn't nearly as bulky but she had used some special metals that were stronger than they looked.

She ran a small test with the holo asking it to perform various things while she waited.
Back to top Go down
https://starkia.forumotion.com
Commander Cole

PostSubject: ..........   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:37 am

Well Alex said she would be here. "Dr. Axel? Hello? Commander Cole reporting" cane his strong voice.The pnomunics on his suite hissed slightly

"Jet also mam." came Jets voice from his chest
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Development IC   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Axels head lifts a bit to look at the suit standing before her. Tank flickers to life next to her right shoulder and they both exchange a little glance.

Weapons Development IC PnkWeapons Development IC Dinozzo

Axel arches one thin brow as she holds her hand up slightly in greeting. She gives a bright smile, "Axel Hawk a pleasure to meet you finally."

Tank inclines his head a bit, " like wise. I am Tank."

Axel is distracted for a moment when an error reads with a slight alarm from the computer. She goes to check it with an apologetic smile. When she finds the wiring problem she strides over to the armor where she slides a piece back and quickly fixes the wire. She lets the plate slide back into place and then runs the test again.

Back to top Go down
Commander Cole

PostSubject: ..........   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:13 pm

(Is that anthony DiNozo?)

"Nice Armor. So your head of weapons R&D? What do ya got friend?"

"Sir that was rude."
"Sorry...didn mean it to sound that way"

(Im roasting alive. sorry im off)

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Development IC   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:09 pm

(( No worries and yes... Tank is Anthony DiNozo...>> Shush XD))

Axel grins at him. His AI had snapped down on that comment and she couldn't help the amused smile.
" It's alright," she steps away from her armor. Alex hadn't gotten to see her modifications yet she could only imagine what he would say. After helping him with the car she had taken a little time to herself to work on the weapons.

There were so many things to play with and change and modify.

"I am," she nods.

"Well I am currently working on some new plasma blades and a set of whips for my armor..." she nods towards the computer screen.

"Take a look," She is wandering around the armor.

"Axel I have the designs finished for those Arc missiles you requested," Tank added as he threw a holo into the air for them to see.

Back to top Go down
Commander Cole

PostSubject: ..........   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:16 am

"Plasma weapons mam? I think i can help with that" He takes his shirt off in the center is a glowing ball and in it looks like a micro sun.
"You like? Its a fully contained fusion reactor. The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand"

"Output is over 500 gigawatts per second on 100% power."
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Development IC   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:39 pm

She examines what he is showing her and she nods in approval, " very impressive!" She smiles brightly.
"I have the basic design of the weapons down, they will be easy to control and possibly even manipulate if need be," she says as she watches the sim play for her again. A glowing blue white sword forms and she seems pleased as the armor runs through different actions.

Axel looks over at Tank, " thank you Tank... see if you can run a simulation... I need to know damage radius."

"You got it," he replied before going back to staring at the screem.
Back to top Go down
Commander Cole

PostSubject: ..........   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:44 am

"Mam. Dam heat damage to human flesh will be Lethal for even a near miss, Able to melt tank armor with ease, And stop a bullet."

"how do you...Well ill be damned. ASlex was right when he said you were skilled. Ive been trying to create a directed plasma weapon for years. But the best i got was a shotgun,.rifle,pistol and grenade launcher"
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Development IC   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:13 pm

She nods her head at his statement. A tiny grin crossing her features. "Very nice indeed," she states. Again she is moving across the floor to her desk where she starts to bring up and close different windows on her computer. after a few moments she seems satisfied.

"Your tech is quite clean and rather well made I complement you on your skills," she moves away again over to a work bench where a gauntlet of chrome is sitting. She slips her hand into it and the pieces form down around her fingers like scales. Her little modifications seemed to have worked rather well. When it is fully in place she flicks her hand down well away from her body.

Her eyes are giving her read outs on the power levels and stats that run through her periferal vision without obscuring her field of view. Simply thinking about it she powers up the gauntlet and opens her hand a bit more. A brilliant blade of blue forms slowly from within the air. her hand closes over it.

"I had to modify the armor to withstand the heat and corrosive energies of the plasma... but it seems to handle rather well," she says as she does a spin and slices a near by test dummy clean in half.

She is grinning like mad now.

"Beautiful," she laughs. Axel powers it down. She looks up at Cole and smiles, " I am flattered that he bragged about me. Honestly it is more of something that I just play with. It started out with my eyes, then my cars ... and now it's into large scale things like... armored vehicles and specialized weapons."

She tests the joint work of the armor that fits like a second skin. Everything moves smoothly. She is terribly pleased with it.

"So if you have questions don't be afraid to ask... or if you have a project that you would like to start I would be more than happy to help you out," Axel bounces over and puts the gauntlet back on the desk after it unfolds.
Back to top Go down
Commander Cole

PostSubject: .........   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:21 pm

"Wow. And it's all done wiythout Nano. Im an expert in nanotech and Fusion. Im working on a Rail cannon that i call the Juggernaut. It works but its terribly dangerous to the weilder."

"Yes Mam. It creates an enormus amount of Plasma that nearly washes over the User when fired."

"Would you like to see it?"
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Development IC   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Axel nods her head as she comes away from the table where her armor is setting. She has already pieced most of it together and it covers the majority of her form. The gunmetal grey gleams against the brilliant green she chose as her base color. It moves freely with her and there is little sound.

"Sure show me... perhaps we should go outside?" She offers towards the door with one hand. Tank flickers out of existence but she can feel him within the wiring of her suit. He helps make it run smoother and takes care of the things her human body can not handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Development IC   Weapons Development IC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons Development IC
Page 1 of 1