Stark Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stark Industries

Making the world a better place through Technology.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axel and Alex ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

* She follows him easily and before she lands she flips, activates the boot jets and sets down light as a feather despite the weight of the armor. As the face plate slides smoothly up she is grinning at him* That is brilliant. Of course I will let you take a closer look at my eyes. * she tilts her head a little* and I do not think I have had the pleasure of meeting Jarvis yet. But I am sure that I will get the chance too. As I have told many before you, There are brilliant people out there doing brilliant things, you just have to open your mind to the possibilities... You wanna know something cool?... I can see with my eyes closed if I want to.
Back to top Go down
https://starkia.forumotion.com
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:53 pm

*Alex looks deeply into Alex's eyes. He looks absolutely fascinated.* You can? Whoa..how? *A cobalt blue and silver version of the Iron Man MK VI armor lands graciously next to them. It's user removes his helmet completely, revealing a man in his twenties, with very light blond hair, extremely pale skin and piercing blue eyes in the same hue of the Arc Reactor that glowed in their suit's chest*
Alex: Axel...meet Edwin Jarvis, also known as Aegis...the physical form of my family's AI..JARVIS. He's my personal assistant, bodyguard, ex tutor, extremely close friend...and the only one that stops me from screaming at night.
*Jarvis makes a gracefull bow, take's Axel's armored hand and kisses it politely*
Jarvis: It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am...and I am stunned by the beauty of your eyes...your creation?
Back to top Go down
http://zenoxen.deviantart.com/
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:53 pm

*Axels smile is wide and happy and a little blush tints her cheeks at the formality from Jarvis* The pleasure is all mine sir. Thank you, and yes my creation. *she is speaking to both of them now* When they fused the contacts with my eyes they also added some nano-nuro transmitters at the base of my skull * she indicates a small scar that is hardly visible at the back of her neck.* Those take information from my brain concerning my eyes and basically put it in computer code. Those codes run through a nano chip which converts them back into something my brain can understand biologically. So if I want to have HUD vision I simply think about it. * she does so and across her slate grey eyes thousands of tiny silver wires come to life the entirety of her eyes go green for a moment and then she blinks a few times. It clears and if you look close enough you can make out a targeting radical and lots of little words that scroll across their surface.* If I want to see while I have my eyes closed it is the same way. The sensor allows me to get the images into my head without it having to pass through my eyes. * she blinks again and the process goes over so she is back to normal.*
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

Alex: A cyborg in the true assesment of the word...withought the goddamn picture the movies give of people like us three...If only I was half that genious, Axel...*Alex still looks amazed by managing to see the inverse lettering on Axel's personal HUD, but he also looks sad*...I'm unable to create anything new...I can only evolve already created things...
Jarvis: I had never seen a human with such...enhancements...It's amazing...*Jarvis is completely mesmerized as he attempts to scan Axel to get the details to fully understand how it works*
Alex: Axel...that sensor...how? It's supposedly impossible, and beleave me, I've tryed...how did you made it? *he now looks even more intrigued* and how did you managed to put a HUD in there? Are you able to deactivate it when you want to?
*Jarvis smiles at Alex's childish acting...then he laughs and turns to Axel again*
Jarvis: I think that I know why Alexander is asking you all of this..hehehehehehehe...
Alex: Shut it, Jarvis...
Jarvis:...despite being an android, Alex doesen't has HUD abilities..hehehehehe
Alex:*hits Jarvis in the back of his head* I told you! I don't need it! Normal humans don't have it, I don't need it! *turns to Axel* I apolagize...Edwin sometimes forget that I aim to be as human as possible for someone in my situation...*Alex looks at his right arm, which is twiching a bit. He rushes to crack his fingers and puts his hand in his pocket, disguising the continuing odd twiches*

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

Axel: * she is grinning and trying to take in all his curiosity at once. She takes not of the little twitch in his arm but says nothing of it at first.* Sometimes evolving is all it takes Alex. It's like taking an old car like... say a 77 vet and turning it into a new car... basically all it does is evolve. Sure you have to add in a few things here and there but it's still the same car that you started with... just has a few modifications is all. * she shrugs*
My eyes came out of necessity... sometimes I would wake up and not be able to see anything at all... other days the lights were so bright that I couldn't move around the house with them on... it was something different all the time. It kept me from doing what I did best. So on days that I could see half way proper I started with the idea of turning my screens and holos into something that was small enough to fit in a contact.

Eventualy I came up with a clear wiring system that would catch whatever was projected onto them and show it back to me. The wiring is clear until it's activated, then it turns silver as it picks up whats going on. That was the easy part. I could project most anything onto them in the lab. From there I had to figure out how to see things even when my human eyes wouldn't. So I started tampering with nano cameras. Eventually I had an idea and created one that sets where the optic nerve attaches to the eye. Where humans have a blind spot, I no longer have one. This receptor is a camera of sorts. It is actually strong enough that my eyelids are basically invisible to it. It works just like a camera, taking in what it sees and then projecting them onto the surface of my eyes.

I also ended up having to get a few computer chips put in later in order to allow me to control it better... it isn't easy to sleep when your eyes are basically open. Before that though when I had my eyes closed... I could see the veins ... it was kinda creepy. So the little bits of nanotech that I had put into the base of my skull help keep that out of the way giving me a clear picture. Like I said before ... all I have to do is think about it and it happens. So if I am sleeping and I hear someone come into the room all I have to do is think about being able to see and I could watch them without even looking like I am awake. Comes in handy really.

* she is trying to explain to the best of her ability.*

I got the idea for the HUD after running it with my AI on my car. We were going to try and use it for the races... never worked out. Because I am trained in hand to hand and bladed weapons as well as shooting guns... it definitely comes in handy for that stuff should I find myself in that situation.

* her eyes fall on his twitching arm* I can help you out if you like.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Alex: Whoa... I'm glad I hired you! Making things so tiny...and the clear wiering toguether with mental controls...that takes skill...by the way...what do you say about me getting you a race track to test your babies on the field? *Alex is smiling. His silvery blue eyes appear to glow a bit*...and sure...if you can handle that level of nanotech...my arm should be a piece of cake...I can't exactly go to my personal...er...'doctor' this time...he's mad because we moved to Norway when he's from Sweden..outch! *his arm shakes a bit violently*...I think that sparked!...And I'm realy looking forward on that racing car ride you promissed...*smiles*
Jarvis: Alexander...*sighs*

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Axel: * she laughs lightly* Glad to be hired on by such a big name. I grew up in a family that had very little money but my parents tried their hardest to let me do everything I wanted and tried to give me anything I asked for... even if it meant pulling extra shifts at work just to make up for it. Finally I don't feel like I have to limit myself. * She smiles* A track would be brilliant. Most of the cars I own are made for something like F-1 tracks, I have a few that are made for dirt and some that are specialized in asphalt. Its a complicated world, racing... but I manage.

* she looks over at Jarvis a sheepish smile playing on her lips*

You are more than welcome to come along if you like that sort of thing? I can promise a rally racer isn't like anything they put on an oval... Your speeding 180 down a dirt road with turns that will pull anywhere between 3 and 5 G's, jumps and dips and road hazards lots of fun really.
But first... lets get back tot he lab I can show you some of my notes as far as my eyes go and then I will see what I can do about fixing up that arm of yours Alex. THEN we can check out the cars and some of the other stuff I have packed along with me.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Alex: Well...I'll leave the track's designs in your hands...you can have a rally track and a F1 style track...Yeah, let's go..this is starting to hurt...look, I have to warn you...My body is extremely complicated, but has a biological sense to it.
Jarvis: I'd be honored if you let me tag along...*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Axel: That sounds good. * she arches her brow at him* I think I can handle it so long as you don't mind me poking around to get a feel for things. I can bring up my HUD setting and basically run a scan and find out everything I need to know. * she turns to Jarvis and grins* Great!
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Alex: *looking like a hurt kitten* Just promise not to hurt me much..because I can't be shut down.....and let's hope that the scan doesen't hurts me as they usualy do...
Jarvis: I can help if needed, ma'am.

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Axel looks a bit taken aback as she scoffed a little, " I wont hunt you silly."
She lets him lead her into his lab and she grabs a little of the things she will need. As she returns she turns to Jarvis, "You knowledge of his workings may be helpful when I hit a rough spot... how long has the arm been acting up on you?" She tilts her head a little as she sets up her laptop. On the screen as it wakes up she gets a greeting from a rather upset looking man. The guy is lean and muscular with cropped blond hair and startling blue eyes. He is frowning at her, his arms crossed over his chest.
"Tank don't even start with me damn you," she grumbles lightly.
"you left me in here woman! You should have taken me with you in your Sliver at least!" He replies and continues to pout.
"Get over it bro, I doubt they would appreciate me arguing with thin air on the plane," she shakes her head as she sets up a little black bar that hooks to the computer.
"Your cheating on me aren't you?" He fills that statement with faux sadness.
"Oh yes Tank... because we are in a relationship worthy of cheating," she rolls her eyes and flicks the little black bar on, " well get your ass out here if you want to join us."

Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 Sean-murray-5
In an instant he is in the room with them. He stands about 6' and is a bit more intimidating at his full height. Axel however doesn't seem to notice at all. She turns back toward Jarvis and Alex.
"Guys this is Tank my AI... Tank this is Alex and Jarvis," she motions between them.
Tank gives a mildly formal salute to them before turning to shadow Axel.
"Gods its cramped in there," he moans as he stretches out.
"You can't even feel it damn it and I have a portable hard drive with more than enough space to store your data," she answers.
"It was a figure of speech Killjoy," he says flatly.
"Anyway," Axel gives her full attention to the pair before her, " now that the demon spawn has joined us... Let me run that scan real fast."

Almost instantly the wiring over her eyes starts to spiderweb out in silver.It's almost like watching ice form on a window. There is a moment when the entirety of her eyes turn green, and then its back to normal. Information is scanning across the silver webbed surface now. She is watching it subconsciously. She has a targeting radical centered over Alex's face and his name and bio drop down to the left. She is also getting biometric readings off him and she grins. Flicking her gaze across him she stops at the arm that is bothering. Somewhere near the top of what would have been his bicep she takes not of some stuff that certainly needs to be fixed. She continues to look carefully.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Jarvis: Sure, I'll warn you...It's nice to meet you, Tank...amazing..an other AI..
Alex: Cool...he's an hologram as well! And I was afraid that you would hurt me because normaly people plug stuff in me to run scans and the programming conflits hurt..

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:57 pm

She watches the information scroll across her field of view for a moment. She finds what she is looking for.
"Have you been doing any like... strenuous exercise or ... you know... lifting things you really shouldn't be?" She is taking in the messed up bits and pieces. "I can fix it but first I have to be able to get to it," she states. Her blueish eyes, webbed in silver turn to Jarvis, " can you help me out there while I go and grab some of my tools?"
She runs her hand over her short blond hair and it stands up in a few places.
Tank is watching over her shoulder quietly. His gaze flickers here and there as well as he is getting the feed from Axel's readings. He nods his head a few times and starts making a list of the things she would have to get in order to get the arm working in a proper manner.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

Alex: I'm...like..my dad, and Jarvis. We use armors such as that ASRA you saw and Jarvis' Aegis suit...supposedly, it shouldn't affect my body...*signs* The worst thing I did...I think it was yesterday or something...was lifting the front of my Volvo.
*Jarvis pics up the tools and bring them to Axel. Then he turns to Tank, admiring the realisticness of his hologram and reminding himself of those days in which he had nothing more than a non solid hologram to show himself arround.*

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Axel nods as she starts working. Her fingers are nimble as she sifts through wires and such to find the damage. She carefully begins to repair the severed wires and tubing.
"You know thats what they make jacks for ...." she laughs at his statement about lifting the Volvo. Axel shakes her head as she watches the information scrolling across her field of view again. She notes the few things she she has fixed and by running a quick synapses in her head she easily knows that they will work properly again. She continues to work carefully for a bit.

"Axe you got a call coming through," Tank states.
"Answer for me Tank ... can't focus and talk to someone at the same time," she states.
Tank nods and easily answers for her even though it is completely silent.
"It's the race officials for the finals," He states to her.
"Do they have a schedule up yet?" She tilts her head a bit.
"Yeah they have the dates and locations up finals will be here in Norway," he states in return.
"Sweet! I get to skip out on the others right?" She asks.
"They say that will be fine," he replies.

Axel pauses for a moment to look up at her AI and nod, " alright then let them know I will run the finals and that is all."
Tank nodded.
Axel turned back to her work. She pulled together a few more of the damaged wires and in a few spots she replaced them just to keep it from wearing down as fast. When she was satisfied with it she took a step back and tilted her head a bit, " that should do it." She nods mostly to herself as she shuts down the HUD back to normal vision.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:58 pm

*Alex tryes to move his arm. It moves smoothly*
Alex: Wow...It didn't worked so well since my human days...as for the Volvo..I didn't managed to fix anything...Thanks..Now I'll need sombody to sew the cut and bandage it..darn..Mind if I watch the race?

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

She pulls out a hooked needle and some suture thread. Carefully she starts to stitch the cut closed. When the blue thread is tied off and cut she grabs up a roll of gauze and wraps it up nice and neat. She smiles broadly at him.
She shows him a line down the underside of her arm that is nearly impossible to see. You can see however that at one point in time there had been sutures holding it closed.
"I figured I should learn some major medical skills after an incident in the middle of nowhere. Cut my arm open during a back packing trip with friends and ended up stitching it with some thread and a straight needle the only pain killers I had was a shot of vodka," she shakes her head a little.

"Rallies are done in stages. Usually three or four, so that means that You can ride shotgun since Tank is my Co-driver and he feeds directions through the speakers. Then if Jarvis would like to join in he can pick out a stage to ride along and you can most likely bum a ride from the chase chopper to watch the whole thing... otherwise you only get the occasional glance of the cars and then you have to watch it over the big screen," she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Alex: Thankies...you realy did a good job..Whoa..was it you that suitered yourself in there?
*He looks at her scar*
Jarvis: Can't I tag along with Tank? In the rally?

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Axel smiles a little as she traces the scar. "I slipped during a climb with my mates. When I reached out to catch myself on the cliff face I actually tore open my forearm from my elbow to my wrist. I finished the climb and when we topped the cliff where we were going to base camp. We didn't have our satellite phone with us and it was a twenty mile hike back down the mountain to the vehicle and a about 367 miles to the nearest hospital. We had packed thread and needles to patch up cloths and tents and I ended up using one of the needles and a bit of that thread to stitch it up, then poured alcohol over it and wrapped it up in a piece of one of my shirts."

She grins, " I had an interesting life. I still do." She cleans up the rest of the equipment, " Of course you can Jarvis, There is more than enough room on that hard drive to take yah both on." The with a little flick of her head she is headed toward the door, " You showed me your transportation... let me show you mine." She leads them to a little garage that had been designated as hers.

When she takes them in they see three cars, a trophy truck, and a jeep.

http://www.oakos.com/wrx/gallery/03NAIAS/Subaru_WRC_Rally_Car_01.JPGAxel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 Exotic-car-wallpaperAxel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 Lotus_exige_2006Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 Vw_touareg_trophy_la_live_450Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 0304_4wd_01_z%252B4x4_rock_buggy%252Brock_crawler

"My rally car, my town car, and my road race car. Then you have my Baja rally trophy truck, and my jeep which I take out into the mountains when we go camping...I can get that thing pretty much anywhere," she smiles as she leans against the Audi, " and this is only five of them."

Last edited by Axel Hawk on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Alex: Whoa...what a collection!
Jarvis: *Looks at the rally car* Amazing...
*Alex gets closer to the rally car and smiles* I guess that intresting life is an understatement...So...this is the one we're riding?

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Axel nods her head, her blue eyes gleaming with pride. She slides over to the little rack holding the five sets of keys. She snags the first set off and goes over to the car. She pops the door open with little effort and she reaches through and flicks the passenger door open.
"This is my baby," she grins childishly.
"She has been working on it non stop since they signed her on," Tank states from off to the side.
"Yep, it has to be in tip top shape if it is going to handle my driving," she smiles. She slips into the seat and pulls on the five point harness that holds you in.
"What do you say we take it for a spin before tomorrow?" She motions at them.
Tank's image disappears and the inside of the car comes to life, "Ready."

"Run a systems check and make sure everything's good before we take her out," Axel states as she starts adjusting the passenger harness that has never been used before. She gets it all loosened up for Alex and then she starts running through a check list in her head.
"All systems green you are clear for launch," Tank states through the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Alex happily sits inside and adjusts the harness like he already had used one before.
"Just like the one in my Volvo" He adds, smiling. On his side, Jarvis laughs as he sits down and tryes to access the car. After a wile, his voice sounds from inside the car's speackers
"Jarvis?" Alex askes.
"I'm here.."

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Axel smiled broadly at him as he straps in like a pro. She starts up the car and is perfectly satisfied with the easy purr that comes as a reply. She nods her head, " alright Tank I am linking access to my data base... Drop a map on my HUD would you?"
Her AI is instantly connected to her. It was a little odd having him basically in hr head, she wasn't sure if she would ever get used to that. She activates the simple version of her HUD and is pleased to have a small map rotating at the top of her field of view. It zeros on her location and she asks Tank to find the bes rout for the rally car to take... preferably a dirt back road.

"Well here we go," she smiles broadly as she shifts it into revers manually and backs out of the garage. She puts it in drive when she has cleared the doors and spins the car about 180 degrees as fast as she can from a dead stop. The back end slides around easily and she is headed off toward the blue start marker on her HUD.

"I have to go easy on the pavement... these tires are made for dirt... but when we get off the main road... do hold on," she is easing back into her typical racing manner.
"Tank... should I get the helmets for us out or are you running a gentle rout?" she asks.
"That depends on how you are going to run it... and knowing you... I would suggest stopping to grab the helmets before you really get going," he states.
"Alright... when we meet the starting gate I will grab them up then," she smiled broadly. This is her comfort zone. this is her game... this... is where she can show her true colors.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Alex grins broadly as he grabbs the helmet and puts it on. He always wanted to be in a race car, but his father never let him...so he managed to ditch his father's regulations by modding the old Volvo that his father hated and using the nice plane asphalt at SIA's old headquarters.
"So? Did I put this right?" Alex points to the helmet. Jarvis laughs on the speakers.

Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:04 pm

She nods her head in approval.
"Yep looks good on yah," she smiles as she fastens down her own helm. She rolls up to the fence line that marks her starting gate.
"All systems green, On my mark time starts," Tank stated.
Axel eases into her seat, one hand on the wheel and one hand on the gear shift, "check. Name Axel Hawk, Race number 13, voice recognition- Joyride."
"Voice recognition confirmed, good luck Axel," Tank states.

She grins over at Alex, " ready?"

"On three... two... one..." he starts the countdown.

"GO!" She cheers and her foot is working the clutch and her hand rounds through the gears as the car tears down the dirt road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axel and Alex ( Private)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next