Stark Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stark Industries

Making the world a better place through Technology.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axel 'Rally' Hawk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

Axel 'Rally' Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Axel 'Rally' Hawk   Axel 'Rally' Hawk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Axel 'Rally' Hawk Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3cWuFBNCKx_u3CwukB99LVPGoIsFv0zyvkWUCB8EGbTv7ojif

Name: Axel Hawk

Alies: Axe, Hawk, Killjoy, Rally

Nationality: American (Shes a mutt)

Race: Human

Hair: currently blond but has a tendancy to change >> Also kept nice and short.

Eyes: Change a bit ( mine actualy do) Blue or green usually. Her eyes are also not exactly normal. In her youth she got in a fight and took a fist full of keys to the face... damaging her eyes terribly. She created a contact that eventually was surgically added to her normal eyes.

Bio: At the age of 15 she had completely built her first car from the floor up. She took up her fathers seat as a Rally racer and took up his rank on the dragstrips and F1 tracks. She grew up behind the wheel of the cars she built and maintained with her own two hands. One of the highest ranking female drivers out there, she has prided herself in her ability to manipulate the technology and metal to her will. In college she had excelled in science and shop related classes.

Axel 'Rally' Hawk Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDlEfnPKDLNDU5Zcd1iY2AXH_HkdUO2rRGyT4THotQfmYaR9A

After graduating she started inventing little things here and there and building super advanced teched out vehicles. She is your typical Techrat... except for the fact that she is a loaded gun. Through her childhood she did her best to keep out of trouble however for some reason trouble always found her. In higschool she was in a fight almost every other day. People wanted to challenge the one who was never screwed with. She always blamed it on humanities stupid curiosity.
She learned to fight tooth and nail and when that was too easy she learned to control an edged weapon. At a young age her brother taught her to use a pistol and that was another thing she was capable of managing. Even though she could have just lived life, she took the harder rout.
She raced and built things that most people couldn't even fathom. It was who she was.

Axel 'Rally' Hawk 1773451322_small

Personality: She is pretty outspoken. She generaly has an even temperment that she can keep under control but she can get a bit dark when she is tipped over the edge a little. Axel tends to be a bit more fun loving than most as she adores adrenaline to the fullest of her ability. When it comes to cars she gets all out of whack as that has been her passion since day one. She will tell you what she thinks even if it hurts your feelings. She gets rather protective of people she likes or is close to.
Quote: "Trust me ... you don't want to know what goes on inside my head..." and "Though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death I shall fear no evil... cause I am the baddest mother f*cker in this valley. " And lastly "Easy as Pie! ....* a few minutes later* terrible terrible high velocity pie of death."

My model: Pink
Back to top Go down
https://starkia.forumotion.com

Axel 'Rally' Hawk
Page 1 of 1