Stark Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stark Industries

Making the world a better place through Technology.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axel and Alex ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Axel smiles, " he... sorry. I have gotten so used to saying she." She rubs the back of her head a bit causing her blonde hair to stick up in all directions, "My Subaru is Harlequin... definitely a she."

She reaches in and pulls out the bracket that the drivers seat was mounted on.

When Jarvis prompted her about the song she had been singing she glanced up at him through her long lashes, grey eyes flashing for a moment. If you looked hard enough you could see the slightly raised invisible mesh of wiring.

"It's called After the Storm by Mumford and Sons," she smiled brightly.

She picked up where she had left off.

"And love will not break your heart,
But dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see,
What you'll find there,
With grace in your heart,
And Flowers in your hair."

She worked on getting the belts loose and setting them aside. She smudged a bit of grease on her arm as she pulled the other doors off and also set them off to the side.

"And I will die alone,
And be left there.
Well I guess I'll just go home.
Or God knows where.
Cause death is just so full,
And man so small.
Oh I'm scared of whats behind,
and whats before..."

She felt her brow furrow a little at these words.
"A good song... powerful words... lots of meaning in them," she shrugs, "most of the music I like is that way."
She shrugs again as she tucks her wrench into her back pocket and wipes at her forehead with the back of her hand, effectively smearing a bit of black there.

Back to top Go down
https://starkia.forumotion.com
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Smiling and satisfyed with the answer, Jarvis keeps looking at Alex working on the car.
"Powerfull words indeed, Ma'am." He replyed, keeping his bright smile, wile Alex, which was completely unaware, or had simply paied no attention to the conversation between Axel and Jarvis, clumbed out of the car seat where he was working.
"I think this badboy looks like a guy...Maybe I could call it something like Smokescreen or something...something related to it's color...Any suggestions? Tank, Axel?" He asked smiling.
"Do as you see fit, Alexander....I am not the one that will drive him or anything....Naming him must be something personal...The name must come from your heart, and from nobody else's." Jarvis replyed dryly. The blond android with impossible gorgeously blue eyes didn't even turned to face the glow of happiness in the silverhaired's silvery blue eyes.
"But I don't have a heart..." Alex sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://zenoxen.deviantart.com/
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Axel gives him an exasperated sigh, "Stop that damn it."
Her eyes are narrowed in distaste when he glances up at her. She shakes her head crossing her arms over her chest and stepping back, "Just because it isn't made of muscle and tissue means absolutely nothing."

She is looking properly dangerous suddenly as she tilts her chin up a little, " A heart is still a heart no matter what it's made of."

She motions toward the computer, " Tank's heart is there." She presses her hand over her chest, " Mine is here." She then motions toward the car, " the cars heart... Is under the hood."

"A heart is typically defined as a muscle that contracts to force fluids through the body in order to stay alive," She says.

"Now just because it isn't organic doesn't mean it isn't a heart. The engine is designed to push fluids through the car, Tank's heart pushes currents through him... mine blood," she points to his chest, " so long as you are capable of moving around and 'breathing' you have a heart and that heart is working properly."

She goes back to working on the dash again, " so don't say you don't have a heart."

Tank looks at her and then up at Alex, " she is right... the definition has since changed int he many years. They go by different names sure; motor, drive, pump... but they all work the same way. Just because her eyes are covered in wires ... doesn't make them anything but eyes."

A grin crosses his features, " at least you have a body, the only thing I have is the holo."

"Tank I am working on that damn it just lay off it would you I can only create parts so fast," she shakes her head.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 pm

"Sorry...I had a bit of a rought day before I got here.." Alex signed. "Becides, I got in a massive argument with Mr Stark and Miss Potts..."
"It's been like this for a couple of months now, ma'am.." Jarvis smiled faintly.
"Anyways..You planning in bulding an android body for Tank?" Alex asked. "I can help!"
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 am

She sighs, " it's alright...just understand that you don't have to be human to have a heart."

She shakes her head a little.

"Yeah I have been working on trying to make him an android body... I just have a hard time because everything I have got now has been built with my own hands..." She holds up her hands like it would show.

"I can only produce quality work so fast," she admits.

Axel starts pulling more pieces off the car.

(Im sorry its short ><)
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:45 am

(No problem..I'm making mine shorts as well ^^; )

"I can help...I mean, I've got expreience, and means...And Jarvis to guide me." Alex replyed as he turned back to his work. Jarvis leaned against a wall near Tank.
"You know..You don't want to get trapped in a malfunctioning body, Tank..it is extremely unconfortable, and if you rush things, that is waht might happen. Trust me..I did that." He said as he opened a car related magazine that he pulled from Alex's backpack
"Edwin! I need you to help me with this!"
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Tank gave a small grin, " Yeah I know... I just like to keep her on her toes is all."

Axel snorted as she began pulling off the dash board. She had most of it ready to come off. She kicked back for a break as she waited for Alex to catch up with her. She had to learn to slow down. She was always moving as fast as she could and the fact that she was a race car driver really didn't help at all.

"I would be more than happy to have you help me!" She nods.

"I think we will become great friends," the grin on her features is true.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:05 am

"We already are great friends....aw...Axel..I need to rest...." Alex looks at Axel with an exhausted look as he finishes his part. He then lets himself fall in the ground and looks at her. "By the way, wanna have lunch with us in the big city tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:40 am

She smiles as she wipes at her face with the back of her hand, smudging black across her skin.
"Lunch would be brilliant!"

She nods as she goes over to one of the many refrigerators stashed around the place. They might have been hidden well... but her eyes told her more about the things around her than normal peoples would. She pulled out a few bottles of water and carried them over to where the guys were seated. She sets all but one on the little bench next to them and stretches out a bit.

"All of the pieces should be ready in a few days. So we have some time to get it all down to the bare minimum," she said as she looked at the car. Axel pushed her hair back a bit and took a long drink of the ice cold water in her hands.

"Then when we get it all put together... I will start teaching you the basics... just knowing how to drive wont help you much on a rally course where your taking corners at all of about 120 miles an hour," she grins.

Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:54 am

"I barely have a driver's licence, you know..." Alex replyed, blushing lightly. "Jarvis always drived me arround here in SIA, and outside..well, I fly there using a cloaking device on my armor. I don't trust my driving skills now that I'm a robot."
"Alexander...always selling yourself short." Jarvis ends up by letting out. "Miss Hawk, Alexander is still the only human I've seen pushing his old Volvo to 300 kilometers per hour on a freeway with ice."
"Yeah, and remember how that turned out? I parked the car inside SIA's front desk."
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:10 am

Axel actually laughed. It was a loud happy sound and she was grinning sheepishly.
"Thats what I like to hear.... no rally racer has gotten off scott free," she waves somewhat dismissively.
"You should have seen her big accident in the Rally car. She was coming around a corner and didn't take into consideration I called for a rise. She caught it sideways and I think we rolled about twelve times," Tank stated as he shook his head a bit.

"Or this once when I was rock crawling in my jeep.... actually here... I will just show you," she smiles as she turns towards Tanks computer.

"Bring up file 16 Crawler," she says. Axel is quickly rewarded when the video pops up.

The video shows a jeep crawling up some nasty looking rocks. About the top it gets too top heavy and sets up on the spare on the back. Axel is laughing in the driver seat when the camera pans in. It takes the teams nearly 30 minutes to get all four wheels back on the ground before she is off and going again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm

"So, I see I'm not the only one insane enought to pull something like that off!" Alex says, choking in his own laugher.
"Well, ma'am...and you shoul'dve seen when Alexander mistook a frozen lake for a snowy plain and drove across it with a Volvo 240 swiss editon. I was next to him and I swear that I saw my entire life passing in front of my eyes." Jarvis said, looking at Axel and Tank.
"Er...let's not make a list of my driving flaws...remember that I only got my licence a couple of months ago." Alex blushed.
"And then there is that time in which you parked the car on top of a pinetree...the Volvo 850...how did you managed to park a 2 ton car over that is still a mystery to me." Jarvis said, taunting Alex.
(In real life, my mom pulled that of. And in case you can't find info on it, the Swiss edition is a van version of the 250 raicing car. Heavy as hell and great to smuggle things because has a lot of hidden compartmnts. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:21 pm

" Don't worry by the time I'm done with you... you will be driving like a pro and Jarvis will be callin out specs like he was born to do it!" Axel smiled as she got up and went over to start working on his side of the dash.

"You have to forgive me... if I am working too fast for you... I am so used to well to just being by myself and working at my pace that I forget not everyone is as good at stuff like this as I am," she says as she easily gets the dash panel worked loose. She pulls it out and sets it off to one side.

"You will learn quick though... what bolts come off easy and which pieces come off first... I have never let a mechanic touch one of my cars... I just can't trust anyone but myself," she says lightly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:16 pm

"Well...at least my dad won't freack out when I'm driving." Alex said happily. " You realy think that I have what it takes, Axel? To be as good as you?"
"Alexander...please be a little serious." Jarvis said.
"Nope. I'm serious. And now, I have to focus on this." Alex kept working, stipping parts and taking out bolts.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:24 pm

She smiles and works along with Alex.

Some time in late in the night Alex shows signs of fatigue. She smiles brilliantly as she bids him to go rest. She however works quite a bit longer. She does however end up crashing on the seat that is sitting not to far from where she had removed it.

Axel is roused early when Tank comes to life and wakes her. She stumbles around to get something to munch on and a cup of coffee before she goes back to look at what is now only a frame on wheels. She had pulled all the working parts including the motor sometime after he left.

Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:01 pm

"Good morning, Axel!" Alex greets, comming inside the arage with a sleepy look in his eyes. "Whoa! What happened here?"
"It appears that the car is ready to be modifyed, sir." Jarvis informed, flatly, if not slightly annoyed by something.
"Good, then. Think we can start adding some treats to this baby?"

(By the way, I talked to me dad, and he said that a Volvo 850 would be nice for rally as well...if we get it a REALLY powerfull engine)
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Axel turns from her examination when he makes that little exclamation. She gives him a smile and rubs a hand through her short blonde hair. She yawns only a tiny bit and turns back to look at the frame.

"Let's bulk it up and then we can start modding, the engine I am looking at is going to be heavier than the one that was in it," Axel says as she goes about gathering things she will need.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 am

"What do you say on a Volvo T5R engine? One of my cars has one..." Alex whispers, smiling. "I mean, we could use it's weight on our advantage..."
"Alexander.....maybe you should let the lady talk...she and Tank are the experts here." Edwin said, but Alex cut him off.
"Axel....I forgot to tell you...I was thinking on searching for sponsors...what do you think?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Tank nods from where he is watching Axel gather her welding helmet and a few other little things she would need, the welder had already been set up near the car.
"Hoist 'er up for me Tank would yah?" She asked as she put her helmet up on her head and pulled on a set of gloves. Her jeans were spotted with grease and oil and there were a few burn spots here an there. She watched the frame lift up and she swept in right next to it.
"That motor will work perfect, still a little heavy for this frame so we are going to add a little metal to it so that the bouncing around you do out there won't affect the integrity of your main housing," she says as she picks up the welding gun and hefts a large piece of plate steel up onto her shoulder where she uses one palm and her shoulder to hold it in place.
"Another cool thing about my eye... I don't have to have the dark lens in my helmet cause they compensate for the flash... so I can actually see... I still wear the mask though to keep from burning my face," she says off hand as she flips the helmet down with a nod of her head.
"Don't look at it... your eyes though not human... will fry," she states before pulling the trigger to feed out some wire and then starting the first round of tack welds and then a nice fine almost machine worthy bead.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Alex closed his eyes, following Axel's advice. Despite all the advances on his form though the last throgh years since he became an android, he still had to deal with the weaknesses that he still had, like the light sencitivity and decresed reflex speed that tended to get worst over the updates.
"I got Volvo sponsoring us. They are gonna send someone over once everything is ready to see if we are worth it." He manages to say.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:45 am

She looks up at him and smiles.
"Sounds like I will have to be getting you on a track soon then hm?" She tacks a few more spots before holding out another helmet to him this one with shield visor blacked when you put it on. the flash from welding would allow you to see in a greenish tint. She motions towards the car and hands him the gun.
Grabbing another sheet of metal she holds it up with one hand and then guides him along with the welder. Between the static sounds she speaks.

"You work fast, we have a lot of work to do yet to get you ready for races... but we will manage," she shifts him slightly letting go of his hand as she points to a few spots to tack down.

" I am sponsored by Subaru so they will be watching you hun not me," she smiles broadly as she eases his hands closer.

"Ease up a little and just let it flow..." she instructs as she guides his hand along the seam slowly.
A particularly nice section of weld is produced a half second after she releases his hands.

"Yeah! Like that!" She gives a thumbs up.

After a few more runs she takes the gun from him and flips her helmet up. It isn't exactly perfect work but it wasn't bad either.

"Now you gotta brush that slag away... it will be nice and shiny under that white crust," she says as she takes a wire brush and quickly cleans up her welds.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:52 pm

"You do realize that I don't actualy need a sponsor, right?" Alex said as he helped cleaning the welds. "And by the way...I'm going to get an upgrade soon...don't you think that will disqualify me as a racer?" He asks, trying to get as serious as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axel and Alex ( Private)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5