Stark Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stark Industries

Making the world a better place through Technology.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axel and Alex ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:04 pm

"WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Alex screams as Axel steps the gas.
"Alexander...maybe you shouldn't scream.." Jarvis informs swiftly. Alex ignores him as he takes the ride of his life on a 4 wheels veicle.

Back to top Go down
http://zenoxen.deviantart.com/
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Tank is streaming an endless jumble of pase notes for the trail they are screaming down. She drifts a corner with an adrenalin induced woop. She is grinning as she takes another corner, the back tires spinning a little for purchase before she peels away from it and into the straight. She shifts smoothly as she maneuvers the car with practiced ease.
"I live for this!" She laughed as they bounced over a little crest in the road.
"Left 6 plus, into large crest, right 4 negative into straight 340, "Tank stated.
"Left six... alright" she nodded as she shifted down to take the tighter corner.
Back to top Go down
https://starkia.forumotion.com
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:06 pm

"Jarvis? What is Tank saying? I can't understand anything!" Alex asked nervously.
"Coordenates...but maybe you should refrain from asking things...you might breack Miss Hawk's focus.." Jarvis replyed, paciently.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Axel rips the wheel around and they skid about the hairpin turn. She listens to Tank as she catches sight of the next turn he has called out for her.
"Don't worry, You start to understand it better the more your around it," she chirps as she takes them easily around the next turn and out onto a straight 620. The car hugs the road and they are rolling over little crests and falls here and there.
"Tank, status report," she asks. Instantly the call outs are streaming through her HUD and she can hear Tank going over fluid levels tread levels and even the breaks and shock status.

"Everything still green Axe," he replies.
"Good!" She smiles, " runnin like a dream." She stomps on the gas and shifts up down that long straight. The tires kick up dust and pebbles behind them and clouds up the trail they have already cut through.
"Well?" She glances at him from the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:42 pm

"Whoooo!!!!THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOOOLLLL I WANNAAAA DOO THISSSSSSSS AGAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN" Alex can't stop screaming as the sintetic version of adrenaline pumped though his veins. His eyes were glowing with the happiness he was feelling.
"Alexander? Maybe you should be quiet...your distracting miss Hawk.." As it was starting to became usual, Alex ignored the AI completely, which, unable to talk to Tank due his function as a co-pilot, started to get a bit frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:44 pm

She laughs brightly at the pure excitement in his eyes.
"Tank go ahead and switch Pace over to HUD," she asks.
"You got it boss," he replies.
She grins as her pace notes appear on the HUD, she is able to take them in subconsciously.
"I have done this so many times Jarvis it isn't funny," she smiles broadly, " this is like riding a bike and chewing bubble gum at the same time... as natural as breathing.

"She has gotten to where she can read the Pace notes subconsciously and keep track of the trails and still be able to carry a conversation," Tank states.
"I am sure part of that is because of the networking in the base of her skull," he adds.
"Exactly, it actually feeds my hands the proper adjustments through my brain... so it is easy to multi-task," she grins over at Alex.

She down shifts into a hard corner, her eyes automatically following the curve even before the front of the car floats around it. When she is far enough to break out of it she does so. Shifting up again and putting on the gas. She notices the sharp rise.

"Ready to fly?" She smirks.

She guns it and the car goes airborne as the road drops drastically away under them. The motor whines and she is laughing like a crazy person. The landing isn't as rough as it normally would be as she catches another slight down grade in the road. Tires spin and she is shifting gears again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:24 am

"Realy? Whoa! I wish I could drive like that and talk..." Alex replyes, just before the car turns airborn and he screams again. This time, Jarvis can't avoid a small laught.
"If you are unable to do so, Alexander...maybe it's because you took this whole 'keeping my human origins' thing a bit too far? You realy should reconsider several of your options..." Jarvis adds, between almost human surges of laughter.
"Maybe if Axel let's me tag along again...or even trying to drive a bit..I'll consider what you're saying, Edwin" He finaly agrees, before screaming again of enjoyment as the engine roars. He's starting to love how it sings, when pushed, and seeing how Axel's actions work on the car...the only thing that remains a complete, and utter mystery are those strange instructions that Tank delivers. "You know...I exel at multitasking...but I'm completely unable to do so wile driving." He finally admits. Jarvis laughs his virtual socks out.
"Alexander...you did not had to tell everybody..." The still laughing AI replyes. He appears to be enjoying himself as well.."What about you Tank? Able to multitask wile co piloting as well?"
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 am

Axel grins over at him, " It happens to the best of us my friend." She shakes her head, " I remember when I couldn't hardly walk and talk at the same time without tripping over myself, An now I am able to drive and talk and all kinds of stuff."
She hands turn the car around a right and then an immediate left. It's not the smoothest ride in the world... but it is fun.

Tank gives a small laugh in reply to Jarvis, " Hmmm indeed I can. She has made it so that I can basically split my attention to various needs. While she would still be able to read the pace notes I throw down onto her HUD, she can also hear me speaking. I monitor fuel and coolant levels and the status of shocks and tires and such. I also ... if need be can give her various locations of other racers on the map."

"But that's just in the car," He sounds like he is smiling.

"In the labs she has me operating her computer systems, running simulations, diagnostics, building holos... stuff like that," he states and there is a bit of pride in his voice.

"He helps me a lot," she nods her head as she eases them down a steep hill.

"If it weren't for him I think I probably would have gone insane on the days when I couldn't see," she says evenly. A small shrug of her shoulders is the only inclination that she might be bothered by it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 am

"He keeps telling me that I should get myself a personal HUD...I keep telling him that I'm enought with making modifications..but he keeps saying thay I might get killed because of refusing..." Alex signed. Suddenly, almost all the bright blue of his eyes dimmed as he mentioned the chanse of his own death.
"Amazing...Tank...I can almost call you my brother!" Jarvis laughs, ignoring Alex completely, obviously, they had one hell of a fight over that subject. "Maybe one day we should get toguether to share experiences?" He says with a less cheery voice.
"Axel...you think you can convince Jarvis?" Alex finnaly asks, as she makes a very tight turn.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Axel glances at him as she rounds out into a nice smooth straight that seems to go on for a while even on her HUD. She blinks a few times. Her keep eyes switching back to the road as the car started picking up speed. She purses her lips a bit. "Hm indeed we should, Yet I seem to feel we will find plenty of time for that," Tank replies.

"Honestly... our soldiers live without it in the middle of a war..." she mumbles, " It isn't needed to stay alive."

She screw up her face a little, " I mean... its less of having it... that has kept me alive through the many fights and blade play I have been through... it is mostly instinct." She nods to herself, " your body will tell you what you need to do in a situation... if you have the proper training." She shifts.

"People learn I am not a good one to sneak up on... not because I have a HUD... but because My first instinct is to turn around and take out the threat," she states. " My HUD helps me when I am shooting a bow or a gun... or in general targeting someone... it makes me far more efficient than most humans."

She seems to wave that to the back of her mind, " but Alex doesn't seem the type to run around with a Glock 9 tucked in a holster at his hip either." "If it comes down to it... I can be there to take down the threat or that kind of thing," she tries to reassure him. She power brakes it, throwing the car into a spin and doubling back on the road they just came down.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:31 am

"Oh, so you think that it isen't a good idea?" Jarvis asked. He was almost admitting defeat, now that he felt he had both Axel and Alex against him.
"Jarvis...see? A HUD won't do that good. I carry arround throwing knives an a sword cane, not a semi automatic. And...I've got so few human traits left..."
"Fine...as you wish, sir" Jarvis almost signed in resignation.
"Back again, Axel? This is sooooo much fun!" Alex almost screams the last part as the car goes aerial.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:22 pm

She smiles broadly, " Indeed back again." This time however she cuts off the road onto a thin very tightly wound trail. She laughed as they bounced off the road and onto the little two rut that would cut through the forest and back onto the road where they started.

"If you want I can start teaching you all the technical stuff about racing and maybe you can participate in one of the road races with me," she smiles brightly, " Rallies and F1 will come later on when you are more experienced with the handling of the cars." She is sailing along between the towering trees that block them into the road like its second nature.

She smiles. Any little slip would send them into the wall of trees and spell certain doom. However, to the contrary to that thought she kept the car in careful control.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:38 am

"You are actualy going to teach me how to drive?" Alex's eyes glowed with happiness. "I will try to be the best student possible...but you think I can drive as well as you? I never actualy drived off the asphalt..."
"It's all about being carefull, Alexander..." Jarvis almost whispered. "Isen't that right, miss Hawk?"
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:20 am

Axel nods her head in reply, " yes. You must constantly keep yourself aware of your surroundings. Paying attention to your pace notes is important too." She slows down for a rather sharp corner but then puts the speed right back on.
"One miss calculated turn and your spinning out of control or going off-roading over some very rough terrain. I have been driving since I was probably 10 ... dad would always get me on the track and then let me learn. I rolled cars more than once..." she looks a bit sheepish to tell the truth.

She looks completely comfortable here, " you learn your car and you learn your Co-driver. Typically you go out with your co-driver to get your pace notes during trials a day before the actual rally... but seeing as Jarvis is plenty capable of creating them without having to be on the track like Tank is you wouldn't need it."

"All you have to do Jarvis is pull up a map and make note of the degree of turns and such," Tank says, " you keep track of anything that might need to be watched for and all that."

"You can even access the live feed that most have running from their cars," she says.
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm

"So? If it's that simple..When so I start my lessons?" Alex asks with his eyes glowing of antecipation. " I just hope not to roll my car on the first time ^^' "
"Alexander...I do beleave that you do not have a car equipped for such activity..." Jarvis added.
"I'll equip one..under Axel's directions." He replyes, looking at Axel for her agreement.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Axel smiles. Hes much like a kid. So excited and ambitious. She nods, " sure we will start looking for a car the moment we get back to the labs." She Turns smoothly and the car jumps a little berm.

"I will guide you through it all. We will have to tear it apart, take the frame off and probably modify it," she is thinking out loud mostly.

"Nothing too hard actually we will need new suspension...shocks, springs, the like... some good tires, a new set of seats and harnesses..." she starts to list off various other things that would need to be changed or fixed.

With a wide smile she shifted down for a sharper corner, " Its going to take a little while to just get the car finished... but thats half the fun. Part of knowing your car is putting it back together with your own hands."
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:36 pm

"Realy? It's just like building your own armor, then.." Alex smiled. "Can't wait to start..by the way...think my Volvo can make it?"
"Alexander...maybe you should only follow the instructions instead of asking." Jarvis almost said those words with a slight exhasperation attached to them.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Tera shrugs her shoulders, " maybe with a little body work... I will have to look at it."

She eases into a long straight. " Rally cars have to be smallish and somewhat rounded.... you would actually be surprised. VW Bugs run the Baja 1000 in California and do very very well."

(( I am sorry its short, You can play them back home and start off on the next leg of the adventure. ))
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 pm

---Two Months Later---

"I hope this thing is good enough, Axel.." Alex almost sighs, poiting at a Volvo-66DL that looked like it had went though hell to get there. "Think we can pimp this one up?"

(Sorry for the late reply...the forum kept giving me trouble)
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Axel is doing a quick once over on the car. She had spent those two months working with the equipment she had on hand in his lab. She was rather pleased with what she found. A wide smile was pulling her at her mouth now. Oh yeah... she was going to get dirty and she was absolutely loving the idea.

"Oh ... I think we can do something with parts of sure, " she grinned broadly at him.

She is already dressed to work, a pair of old jeans already sporting oil stains and spots of grease and a tank top. Her converse make no sound as she comes around the old car again. She is rubbing at her chin a bit.
"Tank... I know you can read whats going on in my head, throw down a quick sketch of the concept would you?" She asks.

From her left Tank nods his head and smiles as he walks over to the computer. The screen flickers and then its alive with a rotating image.
"Have a specific color?" He asked.
Axel shook her head, " nah anything on the pallet will work its the body I want down."

Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 2010-Volvo-C30

Exactly like what she was already imagining she smiles, " beautiful and rally worthy." She looks over at the old car... its a huge improvement.
"Making it more streamline will help with mileage on the tracks... plus its going to make this baby stand out... the frame will basically remain the same, though we are going to have to tweak it here and there to handle the proper suspension," she tells him as she compares the two.

"Well? What do you think?" She arches her brow, " we are going to have to strip it to the floor, everything comes off but the wheels on the frame. I already have your robots ready to make the paneling out of some very high strength material. Also Tank has just now fed them the stats running in my head on the engine upgrades we will have to make.... so all you have to do is finalize a body you want on it and we will start working on pulling it apart. I like to get hands on in this stuff."

Last edited by Axel Hawk on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 pm

"Wow...that car looks realy awsome! Is it realy going to look like that?" Alex asks looking at the model. "Maybe we could use Adamantium on the car's body? It's light and extremely resistant."
Jarvis smiles.
"You'll also should consider the fact that we're going to drive this car in ice and snow..." He added. "By the way, Miss Hawk, those race tracks that you designed are less than one week away from completion. Thought that you might want to test the tracks..."
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Axel grins broadly at Jarvis," Great!" She claps her hands together and bounces a little on the balls of her feet.
She looks over at Alex, "Yep thats what it will look like, of course we have to add in your sponsors when we get that far but for now we will hold down the body design and then we can pick a paint color." She nods her head.

Her eyes sweep the old body and she is already moving toward the tools she will need. She picks up a ratchet and tucks it into her back pocket as she opens the door on the old car. "Essentially we are building everything from the floor up, if we are going to use Adamantium I want to redo the frame with it," she states as she starts relaying information.

"Lets get started stripping it down first, I have just informed Tank we will be replacing the frame with Adamantium... so he is working on that now, it should be ready by the end of the day today so we have all day to take this baby apart," she smiles as she motions him over.

"Here, take this and go around to the passenger side, we will pull the seats out and then we will work on the dashboard and such," she told him as she handed off a spare ratchet. She leaned over and started working on the bolts holding the seats down. They would work for a long while and because it was early they could take a break for lunch and then start up again.

Last edited by Axel Hawk on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:12 pm

"Can we paint it dark silver? I mean...It's my armor's color..I think it's fitting..." Alex says happily.
After a wile, and following Axel's commands, Alex works diligently, ignoring the pauses as his father usualy does. Jarvis gigles as he sees Alex completely determinated in removing a seat completely and ends up by falling in his butt and getting hit by a wrench in his face, getting a nosebleed. Jarvis walks near him and cleans up Alex's nose before pressing it in a way that made a loud "Crack" noise being heard. Alex kept working after.

(Hey, isen't Tara = Axel and Tech = Tank? Because you kinda used those names on the last 2 posts...too many different characters, hum?)
Back to top Go down
Axel Hawk
Admin
Axel Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:06 pm

(( FFF not really Tera is far less ... giddy than Axel... Axel tends to be far more childish that Tera is. Tech and Tank are the same though.... As for the name mixing I am sorry >< I am posting on three different things at one. And two of them are IronMan related. Sometimes my head gets a little mixed up so you have to forgive that. I will go back and edit it. Because I went from my Tera Tony rp to this one when I posted that things got a bit mixed up))

Axel winces when the wrench collides with his nose. Jarvis quickly fixes him back up and then hes working at it again. She steps up next to him and grips his wrist, " Elbow and upper arm, not so much the wrist." She moves his arm to show him.

"We can paint it what ever color you like, shes going to need a name too," she smiles broadly.

"Remember that its also hard because they use a torque wrench to put them in... you may have to..." she pauses long enough to hook her wrench on a bolt for the back left side of the rear seat, " pop it with the heel of your hand to break it lose." She demonstrates striking the handle of her ratchet hard with the heel of her hand and receiving a crack and the sound of metal on metal. It loosens up easily after that.

Tank is off in the back working on getting the things they will need made.

Axel smiles as she lifts her drivers seat out carefully. After thats out she sets it out of the way and starts on her door. She is humming as she works.

"And I took you by the hand,
And we stood tall.
And remembered our own land,
What we lived for.
But there will come a time you'll see,
With no more tears."

She pulls the door away and sets it aside. After a while she has the majority of her side of the vehicle stripped. She peaks in on Alex and smiles.

"No no... this one here," she points to the right bolt," that will release it for you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Stark

Alex Stark

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Alex blushed as Axel points out what he was doing wrong. With a pale smile, Alex did exactly as Axel had done, moving his hands in the exact same ways as Axel.
"Her? I thougt that it was a he.." Alex commented in a low tone of voice.
"What are you singing, ma'am?" Jaris asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axel and Alex ( Private)   Axel and Alex ( Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axel and Alex ( Private)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next